- Execute the new SRU_BT in the device.
- Check the following boxes in the new SRU_BT:
- Discoverable and Pairable
- Enable Device Under Test Mode
- Click the Load Firmware button on the new SRU_BT
- After it shows "Firmware Updated", click the Commit button. It will then be able to run test mode and connect with the BT test equipment.
- Before leaving the SRU BT program to run the problem again, you need to suspend/resume the device first.
Where to Buy
Click the link below to find out where to buy Laird's wireless modules in your region.
Secure downloads for each product are located on the "Software" tab of their page on lairdtech.com. You must register for access.
Need BT/BLE Stack for Embedded Cortex M3/M4 and BT800/BT830?
Visit Laird's partner Searan to learn more about DotStack, a highly efficient, ultra small stack that is fully compatible with the BT800/BT830.
- Email Us
- Call Us:
- Americas: 1-800-492-2320 Option 2
- Europe: +44-1628-858-940
- Hong Kong: +852-2923-0610